Massage is a treatment that aims to relax, revive and heal the body. Using manual hands-on movements and manipulation of the soft tissues and muscles in the body, massage therapy works to promote healing and enhance a person’s overall well-being.
No longer is massage thought of as a luxury, only available to those who can afford it. Treatment is available for anyone, whether for relaxation purposes, sports recovery or pain relief.
The Massage isn’t simply a ‘treat’ – the benefits are really rather crucial and can assist with a variety of physical and emotional problems and concerns. Here’s a few of them:
- Helps prevent migraines, headaches and back pain
- Promotes hair growth
- Detoxifies the body by stimulating lymphatic drainage
- Relieves sleeplessness, restlessness and insomnia
- Relieves symptoms of anxiety and depression
- Renews energy levels
- Boosts memory capabilities